Accepting Your Academic Scholarship
Follow the steps below to accept your Saluki Maroon, Silver, Gold, University Excellence, Chancellor's, Transfer Maroon, Transfer Silver, Dean's Transfer, Transfer Achievement or Provost's, or Counselor's Choice Scholarship.
If you have received any other scholarship, please sign in to the Saluki Scholarship Portal to view and accept your award.
- Go to SalukiNet at salukinet.siu.edu.
- Click Sign In at the top right-hand corner. Then sign in using your Network ID and Password.*
*Your network ID Is the letters SIU+ Your Dawg TagIf you are a first time user, you will need to claim your account in order to complete this process. Do this by clicking on the 'Don't have an account yet?' link after clicking the sign-in box. Once the new window opens click 'Claim'. Setting up your SalukiNet account will give you access to all your student, financial aid, and billing records at SIU.
- Once logged in, Choose the box "Financial Aid Offer".
- Click "Award for Aid Year"; then select 2023-24 aid year from the drop-down menu and click "Submit".
- Click on the "Terms and Conditions" tab, read the terms and conditions, then click "Accept".
It is very important for you to read your terms and conditions. By submitting your agreement, you are bound to the terms and conditions stated in this section.
- Click on the "Accept Award Offer" tab and accept or decline any offered awards; then click "Submit Decision".