Things are a little different right now so here are some helpful tips and videos to help with our virtual interview process.
Interview Stream Virtual Chancellor's Scholarship Interview Instructions*
*Please do not select Take My Interview until you are ready to interview or you will forfeit your eligibility. You have one chance to complete the interview.
Interviews are an important part of the scholarship selection process. The interview allows the scholarship committee to learn more about the candidates. Here are some tips to help with interviews:
- Dress appropriately! Jeans and t-shirts are not appropriate for formal interviews. Interviews require business or business casual attire.
- Be prepared! Scholarship committees will ask you various questions in order to learn more about you. Be prepared to answer questions about your major and personal interests and hobbies. What is your intended major and why?
- Ask questions! Show an interest in what is going on around you.
- Use resources! Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Parents, teachers, and friends can always help you prepare for an interview. Have your mentors ask you possible interview questions to help you prepare.
Interviews can be stressful. Try to relax and be confident. Good luck!
- General Tips
- Guidelines for writing Thank You Letters