Scholarship and Financial Aid Timeline
- High school seniors may begin applying for admission with the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Awarding begins for the University Excellence, Saluki Gold, Silver, Maroon and Dean's Transfer Scholarships.
- The Saluki Scholarship Portal opens. Incoming students and continuing students are encouraged to submit a general application and supplemental applications for their college, school or major in the Fall to be considered for the most opportunities. Opportunities listed are donor-funded and in addition to any major merit academic scholarships awarded upon admission. Incoming students may sign in and apply after admission.
- The 2023-24 FAFSA opens online. All students are encouraged to complete a FAFSA to be considered for all grants, academic merit and donor-funded scholarships
- A completed Application for Undergraduate Admission must be submitted, including all required credentials and documents, by October 31, to apply for the Chancellor's Scholarship.
- Scholars Program Application is due on or before November 1 to apply for the Chancellor's Scholarship or an upgrade to your University Excellence Scholarship.
- Finalists selected to interview for the Chancellor's Scholarship are notified by email and invited to interview.
- Financial Aid packaging begins for students with a completed FAFSA.
- Many donor-funded scholarships opportunities close on February 1, so sign in to the Saluki Scholarship Portal and complete all applications on or before this date. Awards may be sent out earlier to earlier applicants.
- A completed Application for Undergraduate Admission must be submitted, including all required credentials and documents, by February 1 to apply for the Provost's and Transfer Achievement Scholarships. Provost and Transfer Achievement Scholarships. A Scholars Program Application is due in February to be considered.
- Awarding begins for donor-funded scholarships. Awardees are notified by email.
- Finalists selected to interview for the Provost and Transfer Achievement Scholarships are notified by email and invited to interview.
- Ready to enroll students should contact Undergraduate Admissions to confirm enrollment and New Student Programs for orientation, advisement, and registration information.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships awardees are selected and notified.